i love food.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Basically, right now, I have this huge load of crap in my mind. I guess i wanna let it out and not keep it in. It's kinda worthless keeping it in. I need to say this.
( i was listening to Bell X1. I feel inspired yo! )

I remember not too long ago. You said i was the only person who made you laugh like that.
I remember you once said you wanted to see me cry. I just told you i'm not gonna cry. Cos i only cried cos of _, but that's besides the point. I told you i'll only cry if someone breaks my heart.
You promised you will never break my heart. ( yeah, never. )
So like whatever happened to promise and never?
I'm not expecting a lot from you cos you're like nothing to me. ( well that's harsh. )
Anyway, i think it's like totally fine that you don't like me. ( in whatever ways possible. )
I'm not gonna cry and everything cos i don't really see the need to cos i think i'm also wasting my time with things that dont even matter. ( i've been doing that a whole lot. )
I know you read my blog. That's totally rad. You can don't talk to me or anything for the rest of your life. Obviously you don't want to, cos i used to crush you. oh hell, i don't even know what i'm saying.
Hello Merl.
Uhmm... so, i think all that O.C. has gotten to me.
Well you know, i remembered i promised you something. But sadly it's all out. I'll get you something else. Since i promised to like eons ago. I'm keeping my promise.
Oh man, I don't know. I think i'm sad again.
Ok uhm fuck.
Great. Shiat. i forgot what i wanted to say. I HAVE TO STOP CHANGING WINDOWS WHEN I'M THINKING. IT TOTALLY BREAKS CONCENTRATION.
SO ERM, like bye.
Yeah, i like totally deleted your number and stuff from my phone. :)
Maybe i'll blog about you again later. Betcha wanna kill me cos you told me not blog about you. AHAHA. come and kill me man! :D
My hopes are so high, your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me so i
die happy.


Alright, bye already!

-edit-

right now, i sound as if i was SOOOOOOOOOOO in love with you. :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home